Meaningful participation is a philosophy of life. It is theory of reality derived from a study of the fractal patterns of life; that is the common features of life that consistently & inevitably repeat themselves in all manifestations of life. As such the architecture of Meaningful Participation has not been designed so much as it has been intuited.
Everything under here is under construction.
- One of this core features is the self-referential or Circularity nature of life.
Is this a function of the architecture of theTriholon ?`
More MPa is self authoring philosophy" (or "philosophy of self authorship")
To live your life as if you were responsible for the quality of the outcomes and experiences of your life
* were engaged by the question “what is important to me now?” * believed you were responsible for realising the answer to that * realised that your life was finite and you didn’t know when you were going to die
... that stands on the notion that life’s core purpose is to actively work towards realising its most meaningful potential.
Implicit in it is the following;
- Life is meaningful. Each person has their own meaningful potential. This meaning is a “true north” for each person
- Our role is to actively participate in serving this Meaningful Potential
- We are all participants in the larger wholes of both MP and a shared larger community of being
- A "meaningful participant" is someone whose actions contribute positively to the well-being of the life it intentionally participates in
- A triadic worldview. One could argue that MPa is a “truer” model of reality. I would take the perspective of [[The case against reality by Donald D. Hoffman]] or a [[Erhard on circularity and "optical illusions"]] view