A Triholon is a system that is simultaneously embedded within two other systems. Each of the three systems plays a different role, and intelligent and purposeful action can emerge out of the interaction between them.
Each of the systems is a Holon which means that it is simultaneously a part of a larger system as well as containing sub-systems.
This structure is a fractal pattern of which the life and the universe is made.
- A Triholon is a set of 3 holons where the centre holon is embedded in both of the outer holons.
- The The law of three is the principle that defines the nature of the 3 holons
- The triholon is the core architectural fractal structure of life and living systems.
The triholon is the simplest & most elegant architecture that can create life
- ::I call a nested hierarchy (holarchy) of 3 holons a "triholon":: (or triholune" or "triholarchy" or "triholarch”)
It is reflected in
- As defined by The law of three
- The role of the innermost holon is setting direction and coordination (meaning and value). It is pure “pull”
- The role of the outermost holon is establishing a canvas on which life is played
- The inner of the centre holon is reconciling between the inner- and outer- most holons. It is a dual participation in 2 domains where the movement is from the potential of the innermost to the manifestation of the outermost.