Being blind to the Third Force can create a lot of havoc in our lives. We can try all we want to make something happen, but if there is not recognition of the Second Force, a reaction to the action, that pushes against the affirming force, plus a resulting Third Force of reconciliation we will not get the results we want. For any endeavor to have a result, an outcome, a new direction or level, there must be three forces present, the affirming, the denying and the reconciling.
The Third Force comes in if both the Affirming and Denying forces are present. If we can become familiar with these first two forces and use them properly, the Third Force is activated.
- Self-recognition (observation, awareness, remembering) is the key to unlock the third force
- The reconciling principle brings the [affirmative] and [receptive] into relationship with one another and creates the opportunity for integration.
- The present moment
- Will of (of Bennett’s Will - Function - Being)
- Physics: information
- choice & identity
- Synonyms: soul, essence, relating, controlling,
- The centre of control; In William T Powers' "Perceptual Control Theory", the reconciling "force"/law is controlling (not perception but rather) the gap between the meta-affirmative ("reference signal") & receptive (perception)
- “Time” (multiple situation-moments) & Self (multiple internal stakeholder selves) create the need to add another triad to the triad.
- Ref [[The Systematics of Self Authorship/The 3 levels of Self Authorship]]