- Coordination as an alternative name and label that points at core task of this skill-capability.
- I think the name “Director” is good but what about something that directs conversation (like a mediator and coach)
- I think both directing and mediating are good names.
- ::Mediator:: or “self-mediating”
Under construction under here
- Incorporates Gurdjieff’s “Self-Observation”?
- About managing the conversation we have with ourselves.
- Psychological distancing as one of the mechanisms that contribute to better directing
- Self talk is one of the primary tools. I wonder whether I should come up with my own term for this (or is “re-selfing” it?)
- Also remembering to wake up
- Spell out the impediments to mastery of each skill. This catalysed when listening to Day 3 of Smartstart program on coordination of Team You.
- This is equivalent to the [[Viegram 🔘/0. Direction]]
- “(What) If I do/n't”
- [[The “Controlling Self” & “Authoring Self”]]
- Ref [[(Waking up from) Entrancement]]
- [[Re-selfing 🔘]]
- You are the author and authority of your life
Build a relationship with yourself. Work in AND on/with yourself
- You are both the designer manager author and the worker protagonist
- You are the bearer of both of cost and the reward in both the present and the future
- This is in the domain of becoming or what I have also called /doDo/. There is also a /doBe/ in the domain of being (& belonging) which is the other core expression of (meaningful) participation.
- Work on
Ref [[The 3 Blue Pills of Bridled Autopilot (3Bp)/3rd person self-talk is better than 1st-person self-talk at changing behaviour]]
- am I the kind of person who ... (in moments of friction and conflict)
- "I have a weak will-power"
- hyperbolic discounting (tangibility bias)
- what self(author) talk is helpful
- What "inserted" mental models and distinctions are helpful
- the AOS model is also helpful to diagrammatically illustrate the forces present in a moment of conflict includes dynamics of each such as tangibility bias