- if we don’t do it for ourself then who will? This is possibly the MPa version of a term. A verb that points at what is helpful to do in the face of the manifestation of the USp behaviour
- Un-noticing and re-noticing is related to gratitude and acknowledgment. It is “affirmation” of what is important
- We are responsible for manifesting the value we are called to AND
- We’re responsible for extracting the available nourishment from “manifest(ed) value”
- Responsibility necessitates being “awake”. To start paying attention to what I am not; to re-notice
- it’s a choice to notice.
- And especially to notice what I’m not noticing. That which is essential and finite but forgotten and now unseen.
- And then to acknowledge, and give thanks
- And in so doing I am nourished by what is valued but forgotten where I otherwise wouldn’t have been
- life itself is only appreciated when we contextualise it with not-life, as in Karl’s life. With the presence of something and it’s absence
- ::Is [manifest value] always associated with finiteness?::
[[Viegram 🔘/2c. Acknowledgement]]